Seal Coating is a method of preserving asphalt paving. Not only does it give the dark black appearance back to asphalt but, it fills in rock pockets of the surface which prevents surface raveling.
Seal Coating is applied by hand on smaller areas and by machine on larger projects. Seal Coating can be done 7 days a week with Sunday becoming very popular for industrial applications.
- Extends The Life Of Asphalt Pavement
- Prevents Oxidation
- Protects Against Shrinkage Of Pavement
- Provides Protection Against Weather Conditions
- Enhances The Appearance Of Asphalt
- Makes It Easier To Clean And Maintain