Seal Coating Services
To assure our customers the longest life of an asphalt paved surface, California Paving and Grading offers complete seal coating services. Seal coating is a method of preserving asphalt paving by applying a thin coat of surface tar material over the previously applied asphalt paved surface. Seal coating rejuvenates, protects and extends the life the surface of any new or old asphalt surface.
Because seal coating is applied to existing surfaces, it can be applied by hand on smaller areas or by machine on larger projects. We provide seal coating services 7 days a week to fit with our customers schedules and minimize inconvenience. We have completed many seal coating projects on Sundays as commercial and industrial customers like to minimizing business disruption.
Not only does seal coating restore the clean dark black appearance to asphalt but, it fills in holes from displaced rocks and cracks in the surface preventing further surface degradation and extending the life of the asphalt paving.
Seal Coating Features and Benefits
- Extends the life of any asphalt paved surface.
- Prevents oxidation and degradation of asphalt surfaces over time.
- Prevents against shrinkage of asphalt pavement, minimizing crack development.
- Provides protection against harsh weather conditions.
- Enhances the clean, dark appearance of the asphalt paving.
- Makes asphalt paving easier to clean and maintain.
- Provides a clean, durable base for striping and lane marking.